I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Cowgirl

I was working on Avery's LO with the QP and decided to make it a two page with one for Luke to match.  Just got Luke's done first since I was extracting Avery on a horse to go on her's!  Helen...here the horse and you are right...the butterfly trail does looks like lassos !


You can tell by the smile on Avery's face that she is one happy little Cowgirl.  All the kids at the birthday party got to ride this horse, put their hand print on a white horse, and go on a hayride.  It was such a fun party for everyone. 


Here's Luke and Avery's pages combined.  I may play around with them a little more before adding them to a book to be printed.  Love the deep rich colors and touches of gold on these pages. 

Check out previews of this gorgeous new kit and see some sample LOs at Retro Designs Online Store! You can find this QP under Kit Previews on Retro Design's Blog.


2 comments:

  1. wow, your pages turned out GREAT! The kiddos are going to love them! Fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Avery's party must have been a big hit and her page is super. A really stunning pair seen together.

    ReplyDelete