I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cowboy Luke Using Summer Past QP Freebie


I started with Helen's QP Freebie to go with her new kit Summer Past.  I added the rectangle photo of Luke, the heart and swirl in the left corner and the brads below Luke's name and turned this QP into a "cowboy" page for Luke.  I took these pictures this weekend a Avery birthday party.  I'm thinking that bird has an eye on the piece of straw Luke is chewing on!  Check out previews of this gorgeous new kit and see some sample LOs at Retro Designs Online Store!  You can find this QP under Kit Previews on Retro Design's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. How grown up Luke appears to be in these photos. Not a bit like the little fellow who lost his front tooth a while back. If there was a horse in one of the photos the butterfly swirls in this could easily be lassos!

    Thank you for using my freebie and even adding to it. I´m always surprised at how QPs change according to the photos used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure is a handsome page for your not-so-little-anymore cowboy!

    ReplyDelete