I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, March 23, 2012

Brody's Home and Made the Local News

Yesterday was a very exciting day for all of us.  Brody's going home was the big news, but he also made the "News".  He was a part of a feature story a local TV station was doing on a lady who knits caps for the premature babies at Children's Hospital in Dallas.  Our little Brody is a star at one-month old!  Of course, he was a bright star in our lives from day one!  God is so good and we feel so blessed!
If Brody's story isn't still up, click on Most Recent or Top Video or you can go here-video is a bit larger here also:
Video Credits:
Mom - LaChelle, our wonderful daughter and very happy and proud mom
Baby - Brody, Our Sweet and Adorable Grandson
Videographer on right side of first screen - Curtis, Body's very proud Daddy who we know will take extraordinary care of our precious little bundle!
Big Sister - Lexi, sweet and loving sister for Brody to look up to through the years and, hey, built-in babysitter, too!
This moment was made possible by Brody's Papa and Nana, Tony and Lajuana, almost 32 years ago when we brought our precious bundle, LaChelle, home from the hospital.  OK, a little cheesy, but grandparents have to take a little bit of the credit, too!

[left][center][url="http://deco-duet.blogspot.com/"][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/scrapladyandmore/go_to_our_blog2.png[/img][/url][/center][/left]

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I´m so glad that both LaChelle and Brody have recovered from their various ordeals and that Brody is finally strong enough to be brought home. I know how worried you were about both your daughter and your new grandson and I can´t tell you how happy I am for you all that everything´s turned out so well! Having the little fellow on the news is just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete