I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, November 11, 2011

Two Photos Perfect for "Golden Memories" Kit

Funerals are a part of our life and though sad, they are an occasion to take photos of family members we don't get to see very often.  I was burning a photo CD for a cousin who didn't have her camera with her and came across these photos which were perfect for  Helen's kit "Golden Memories"!
First, this is Sue's oldest son's daughter Hannah who is the oldest of his 3 daughters holding Sue's youngest son's daughter, Clementine who is just a few months old.   This was Sue's first time to see Clementine who live in another state.  This was snapped at a family gathering following the funeral.  Such a precious memory for Sue!

Second, this photo of Luke and Avery with the two older brothers of Clementine and a sister of Hannah was taken in a sitting are at the bed and breakfast where the family gathering was held.  Such an elegant room...thanks goodness for the TV which was a lifesaver keeping the room's elegant touches "safe" from these little cousins! 

3 comments:

  1. You´ve literally made some golden memories here. Sue is going to be enchanted by the page you made of the photo of her with her two grand daughters. You´ve made quite a celebration of it with all that gold. As for the gathering of the cousins, I can see what you mean about the TV which was probably the only thing the children cared about in that elegant room. The page looks like a window with the golden birds looking in and just daring the smallest cousin to throw that ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Retro's Golden Memories kit was perfect for these wonderful photos. I agree with Helen, Sue is going to love the page you made of the photo of her with her two grand daughters. I also agree that the TV was a big lifesaver for the children! Oh my goodness, that football does look like a disaster about to happen, like a bull in a china shop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pages! Can only agree with Helen and Deb about them. It is wonderful that the saddest of times can bring families together and create beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete