I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Memories

Today is Tony's mother's birthday...found this LO to post in remembrance of her today.  This was a CT LO for Ice Princess Scrapz's kit Lacy Days from the DP days!

2 comments:

  1. Strangely I don't remember this one. It is so lovely. I like the blue and cream colors and such attractive photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t say I remember this one either though it´s certainly memorable. Your mother-in-law was very pretty and you´re lucky to have so many photos of her. I particularly like the recoloured one which is so typical of the era and it´s nice that you´ve included the torn photo at the top because even imperfect photos can´t tarnish the memories they capture.

    ReplyDelete