I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some Heritage Pages with Copper Mist by Wildcat Designs

Copper Mist is a very versatile kit with tints of gray, blue, copper! Love the deco borders on this and some of the other background papers.



Found a number of these 1940s era photo booklets with my DH's family photos. They are such a novelty, I decided to scan them and the photos still stapled together.



DH's sister and two cousin...gotta love those petticoats!



You can find Copper Mist by Wildcat Designs here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment