I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Creating Today using Shabby Chic Rooms Collection



Many items in Granny's trunk belonged to my granddaddy's sister. This man is unknown but he is such a stately gentlemen with his violin that he just had to be scrapped. What could be more perfect than make an elegant room just for him! Helen's Shabby Chic Rooms Collection comes with a template to help you make the walls and floors and then you just start decorating your room.

The small framed item is The Blue and the Gray Song Book that belong to Granny as a child...it has her maiden name penciled on it! Thought it belonged in the music room even though you can't tell what it is!

With this Collection you get all 3 parts of the shabby chic series for the price of 2! This LO was made from Part 1!

Part 1 is shown below. Go here to see Part 2 and Part 3 of Shabby Chic Rooms Collection!

http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

I found a rather fun way to display many of the paper items found in Granny's trunk! On the walls of my LO in the room I created from Helen's awesome Shabby Chic Rooms Collection.


Items
1928 Birth Announcement
John Deer Model A Tractor Manual
Receipt for Ginned Cotton
Note from Bank secured with 5 cows, 2 calves, 2 mules
Photo Mailer
Iron on transfer pattern
Floor plan taken from I think a 1952 farmer's magazine
Granny never got that house!

With this Collection you get all 3 parts of the shabby chic series for the price of 2! This LO was made from Part 1!

Part 1 is shown below. Go here to see Part 2 and Part 3 of Shabby Chic Rooms Collection!
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1



Shabby Chic Rooms Collection by Retro Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment