I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Having Fun Plaing with Life 101 Kit by RoseMadeDesigns



Some more of Summer 2010 Family photos! I gave this cluster design a try...the verdict is still out. I have a hard time making things small especially photos as I like to be able to see Avery sweet smile in all of them.

Life 101 Kit by RoseMadeDesigns has lots of cluster items...it was fun playing with it!



Luke is looking more and more like Dad, but he is also growing up to be a fine young man just like his Dad.

Life 101 Kit by RoseMadeDesigns has these great daily upc bar codes...they were the inspiration for this page!

You can find Life 101 Kit here!
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment