I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, January 8, 2010

Creating with Sweet Dreams of You by Cautcha Lookin' Images



I made this bubble with Avery on top after her birthday last year...she had such a perfect day. Have always wanted to scrap this but never found the perfect kit until I found Sweet Dreams of You by Cautcha Lookin' Images. I had fun playing with all these cute elements that made this fantasy LO possible.

Journaling
Avery, Your 3rd Birthday was a magical day...many birthday surprises made the day so special for you!



Making sock monkeys for the grandkids totally left me with no time or energy to get up the attic stairs for the Christmas tree. This gorgeous floral arrangement has been waiting since I received it from DH's aunt in September to go up to the attic. Never made it to the attic...so, it was the focus of my Christmas decorations. Added some of the angel I got from her and it's still on my table...may be for a while!

Sweet Dreams of You by Cautcha Lookin' Images had these little angel wings that made a nice addition to the LO. This kit is packed full of wonderful items and is very versatile.
You can find this kit HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment