I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creating Today with Elegance N Drama by Aubrey's Mom

Elegance N Drama by Aubrey's Mom at Deco-Pages.com is perfect for your most elegant pages and is sure to add a touch of drama to all of your projects.

Loved this background and thought it would be sweet with these photos of my new granddaughter and her mom and dad...kinda of an elegant birth announcement.



Had a hard time choosing between the color photos and the sepia...so I used some of both!


Decided it was time to scrap Luke and Avery's Mom and Day...DD and SIL. Of course, some how Luke and Avery ended up in the LO after all...LOL!


Elegance N Drama by Aubrey's Mom was so perfect for this LO...the small photo was originally in color and I changed it to black and white.

You can find this wonderful kit here
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment