I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, August 28, 2009

Creating Today with Vintage Bouquet & Picnics and Patriots

What does Vintage Bouquet & Picnics and Patriots have in common? Take a look and you'll see they are 2 wonderful kits you can find at Deco-Pages.com! Check them both out below...love, love my LOs I now have from creating with these 2 kits!

Vintage Bouquet - Retro Designs at Deco-Pages.com ~ this ornate art nouveau influenced kit with its silky floral backgrounds in various shades of rose is perfect for feminine or romantic pages and my two LOs of Aunt Allie Rae's angels.



My LO - Crystal~Brass Angels



We gave Allie Rae the Crystal Angels years ago for Christmas and she has enjoyed them so much. Don't know the history of the brass angels although, now that I think about it, the large one here may be ceramic that she covered with gold foil and inked.

I was in awe as I watched this LO come together...how perfect is Helen's Vintage Bouquet for scrapping these vintage angels...Allie Rae has had them for many, many years!

Here's my LO ~ Pink Angels

Allie_Rae_s_Pink_Angels_rs

When I last visited Aunt Allie's home, I took pictures of all her wonderful angels. I too collect angels and plan to print and frame these LOs for my computer/angel room.

Journaling: A Few of Aunt Allie Rae's Angels
The ceramic angels, the vase, and the table were all painted & finished by Allie Rae. The cutout angel sat on the floor beside the table.

Vintage Bouquet - Retro Designs was soooo perfect for these LOs. Loved working with Helen's great kit ... watch for more as I have many more angels to scrap!

Picnics and Patriots by Sharon Craven at Deco-Pages.com has picnic baskets, watermelon, flags, fireworks and much more...see preview and my Summertime Watermelon LO below!



My LO - Summertime Watermelon



Took these watermelon pictures of Avery during Luke's 4th birthday party. She was perfectly content to sit in her red chair, eating watermelon, and watching all the kids play on the water slide. She had many pieces of watermelon that day!

Picnics and Patriots by Sharon Craven had everything I needed to scrap these cute pics of Avery...the kit also has a yummy hamburger and hot dogs, fireworks, and much more!

My LO ~ Ant and Aunt

Aunt_Tonia_rs

These are clips I made from photos of Luke's first day home and old pics of my middle daughter, Aunt Tonia, when she was actually still in the hospital...they really favored each other. The clip on the right is Aunt Tonia holding Luke. The top left clip is a photo of Luke's mom, Jennifer, brushing her new baby sister, Tonia, her first day home.

The little ants in Picnics and Patriots by Sharon Craven reminded me that I had always wanted to scrap these photos for Luke's ABC book. This kit even had the perfect papers for these photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment