I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Creating Today with Pearl of the Ocean Tide Pool AddOn Kit by RoseMadeDesigns

After the formal cap and gown and diploma presentation, the kids presented an adorable ocean theme program...cute songs and each child recited a verse that began with their letter of the alphabet. Luke selected L and V for his initials.

Pearl of the Oceant Tide Pool AddOn Kit by RoseMadeDesigns is so perfect for these photos...more LOs to come with this great kit as Nana took lots of photos...lol!



Loved using Pearl of the Ocean Tide Pool AddOn Kit by RoseMadeDesigns...so perfect for this little surfer!

Journaling
After seeing Luke “Riding” his surf board at his Kindergarten Graduation reception you knew exactly how it is done. Nana caught this picture of you giving it a try!



Here's a Preview of Pearl of the Ocean Tide Pool AddOn Kit
Pearl of the Ocean Tide Pool AddOn Kit (S4H) by RoseMadeDesigns




No comments:

Post a Comment