I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creating Today with Romantic Moments Kit by Michaele Burkhart

I love heritage photos and am blessed to have many from my Grandmother and Granddaddy Thomas side of the family!

I loved using Romantic Moments Kit by Michaele Burkhart at Deco-Pages to feature some of the photos I have of my Great Aunt Jimmie. Yes, her name was Jimmie and she was called Jim most of the time. Actually, I just found a group picture that had her listed as Jimmie Carrie Thomas Dietrichs.

You can find Michaele's Romantic Moments Kit kit HERE!

This is my first LO ~ Vintage Romance!


This post card sent by Jimmie to her sisters had the stamp and post mark missing. I have other cards sent that were dated 1914 and she was married to Karl not Joe...so I can only guess this was sent in the early 1900s.

Here's my 2nd LO ~ Great Aunt Jimmie


So far I haven't found anything to document a name other than Jim or Jimmie. She sign all post cards I have to her sisters as Jim...maybe some day I'll do a genealogy search and learn more. Love the collection of photos of Aunt Jimmie.






No comments:

Post a Comment