I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, July 3, 2009

Starving Artist Multi-Store Tagger Gigantic Collab Kit




Designers from all over have gathered together to work on one gigantic collaborative tagger kit and select Deco-Pages designers have joined in the fun too! There are 180 designers in all!! Deco-Pages Designers that have participated in this huge and wonderful kit are:

Deb Ammerman - A Little Birdy Told Me

Ice Princess Scrapz - Starving Artists Collab Tagger

Paris Designs - Natures Beauty

RoseMadeDesigns - Berry Blues Tagger Kit

Wildcat Designs - Tequila Sunrise

Comelia Designs - A Day Out There

Best Of Friends-Lori Staton

You may find their contributions in their stores but hurry….this special pricing tagger ends July 31st! You may find all the participating designers and stores at: http://starvingartistcollab.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment