I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Layout Of The Day" - How Fun!

What a nice surprise ... my layout Butterfly I posted yesterday was chosen as LOTD for June 30!

You too can received this honor by posting your layouts at Deco-Pages.com. A layout is selected each day...you could be next!

Here's Butterfly - LOTD for June 30th!


Also made a heritage LO with Theta's kit...Jim and her Son. Yes, my great aunt's name was Jim...love this photo and how well these two blended pages show it off!



Here's one preview of this wonderful kit...to see more go here ...
May Flowers Kit by Theta's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment