I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Creating with Jennifer Rassi's Tweet Tweet Kit

Love, love, love the LOs I now have of Luke and Avery that I made in the last few days with Jennifer's adorable kit Tweet Tweet at Deco-Pages!



Avery found a delightful blue wildflower while playing outside and showed it to me...she said I picked this flower for my Mommy... naturally Nana had camera in hand and snapped a picture. I went in to shower while Papa watched the kids. Never thought about this flower again until I downloaded this picture.



Corduroy is the class teddy bear who spends a week with each child. The kids then bring pictures and tells the class about all they and Corduroy did during their week together. Corduroy climbed trees with Luke at the park on Mother's Day.

Tweet Tweet by Designs by Jennifer Rassi has the sweetest elements and papers. These plaid papers, the tree branch and birds were perfect for this photo.



Tweet Tweet by Jennifer Rassi at Deco-Pages.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laj!
    Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pages you have created using my kits in the month of June! The June Color Challenge had everyone talking and your pages were no exception!! Beautiful job! And you of course know how much I love the layouts you created with Tweet Tweet! They're definitely unforgetable!!! Amazing pages you created for June and I can't wait to see what you create in July!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete