I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, May 18, 2009

Creating today with Summer Romance - Designs by CAZ



Absolutely love these two LOs I now of of my Grandchildren presenting their mom a bouquet of wildflowers ... Carol's Summer Romance Kit was just perfect and so fun to work with!



On the way to meet DD and family for a Mother's Day picnic, we stopped and I cut some wildflowers and made two little bouquets for Luke and Avery to give to their mother for Mother's Day. I sent them to the ice chest to get a *surprise* for mom. Luke carried his behind his back even though Avery had her in full display...like mom couldn't know what he had also. He was so cute as he slightly bowed and gave his flowers to mom...hence the inspiration for the title.



The flower presentation happened pretty quickly but I managed to get two photos of Avery so I featured the one of her looking down in this wonderful hanging frame.

Love my two page spread from this wonderful kit.
Summer Romance - Designs by CAZ can be found here!
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment