I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Celebrating 38 Years of Marriage

Tony and my 38th Anniversary was May 15th. My printer needs a printhead replaced so I couldn't print a card...so, I did a slide show of the last 2 layouts I did for our anniversary and added the last photo we had taken together to one to wish him happy anniversary and e-mailed it to him! Here's the 3 LOs.



Credits for these three LOs can be found in my Gallery @ Deco-Page. Click links below!
38th Anniversary
37th Anniversary
36th Anniversary



No comments:

Post a Comment