I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Meme with the Miller Great-Grandchildren

Love how the photo blends into the background and your focus is on all the smiling faces and one little one that's not so happy at the moment.  Although the tree is hidden behind everyone, these wonderful Christmas elements from Retro Designs new kit "A Christmas Carol" made a very festive page for this special memory.  There's much more to see so take a look at Kit Previews HERE on the blog and you might even find a freebie or two!  Great News! This kit is now available at Helen's New store HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the focus is very much on the family group although the stars on the Christmas tree add their own sparkles around the pretty girl in the orange tee shirt. Looking at the children it´s amazing how quickly Miller seems to have grown. Reese too, and it´s hard to believe that the tiny Santa in the layouts below is Avery! How fast time flies and how soon Christmas is over but you´ve captured this one beautifully in your lovely festive page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! It is such a heart-warming photo and the colors and elements from Helen's kit are just excellent with it.

    ReplyDelete