I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some Christmas Memories Made Using Nouveau Summer

NO, you didn't read the heading wrong...a number of years ago as a Deco-Pages CT I chose Helen's Nouveau Summer Kit. Don't recall why I did Chirstmas LOs other than the gorgeous reds and greens. Helen didn't even recognize the kit as her's and several went to buy this kit to use with their Christmas photos. Good News...you too will be able to buy this wonderful kit very soon. Just in time for Christmas! 


Watch Helen's Blog...she will let you know when this kit will be available for purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I remember both of these lovely pages! How could I ever forget this cute little Santa? Avery was an adorable baby and has grown into a pretty little girl.

    Nouveau Summer works so well as a Christmas kit but it took you to show me just how well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gorgeous layouts have aged just as wonderfully as the lovely Avery has herself. I know I was amazed with the transformation of summer into Christmas.

    ReplyDelete