I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grungy Earth Page Kit – Waite for the Moment Designs by Jan Waite


The weekend before school started, we had Luke and Avery for a sleepover. It is tradition to spread out an old comforter in front of the TV making it possible to have treats in the living room...while watching our before bedtime movie! They were so excited when I came down from the attic with Mom's stuffed Alvin from when she was a child. Alvin took turns watching the movie with Luke and Avery.

Love this Grungy Earth Page Kit by Jan Waite (Waite for the Moment Designs)...the colors match our living room decor perfectly.

This kit also comes with a cute worm and grungy cardboard elements perfect for a grungy little boy LO, too!




DD Jennifer and I have the same color scheme in our living rooms. So, this Grungy Earth Page Kit by Jan Waite was also perfect for these photos taken in her new home.

Journaling:
Reese’s First Birthday brought together lots of family and friends. We were all greeted with this gorgeous cross and writing on the wall above the French doors opposite the entry of our daughter and Reese’s Aunt Jennifer’s new home.



You can find Grungy Earth Page Kit here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment