I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, October 18, 2010

Creating Today with Mothers Garden by Lion Designs



The grasshoppers made themselves right at home in my garden this past summer. They destroyed my Japanese Iris which is pretty delicate, but they did the same with my Canna and Tiger Lilies, which are pretty hardy! All are coming back some now that there are fewer grasshoppers, though there were still 4 grasshoppers on the Japanese Iris this morning.



Took this photo this morning. I watered once this summer and lasted about 30 minutes working the garden once...fully expecting to come back but wasn't ever strong enough to work in the garden...never even got the tools put up. Was pleasantly surprised to find my row of Tiger Lilie had multiplied in spite of my neglect.



You can find Mothers Garden by Lion Designs here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=3

No comments:

Post a Comment