I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, September 28, 2009

Creating Today with Fairytale by Mary Ridgeway



Aunt LaChelle gave Avery a poster of her with all these wonderful Disney characters for her 3rd Birthday.

Fairytale by Mary Ridgeway has papers and elements in blue, pinks, turquoise, and purples. I chose purple since Avery told me this weekend her favorite color is purple!

Such a fun kit to create with ... you can find it here!
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=3

Here's another LO with Mary's wonderful kit!



Meet Jordan...known as JoJo. You will be seeing quite a bit of JoJo as she is my new DGD. Her dad and my DD are expecting a new little DGD due in a few weeks...so, I'm soon to be Nana to 5! Caught these photo while JoJo and Avery were playing with Avery's dress up clothes. Guess I'm a bit partial being her new Nana and all, but I think she is Beautiful!

Fairytale by Mary Ridgeway was the perfect kit to scrap this little beauty. Such a fun kit to create with!
You can find it here!
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=3

Here's a preview of Mary's Fairytale Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment