I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creating Today with Back to School by Lori Staton

Lori Staton was up on my Creative Team LOs rotation...she has this cute Back to School Kit. Hope to use it some day with my girls' school photos, but those pics have to be found and scanned. So, here's some of DD's pictures of Luke's back to school this year.


Luke in his classroom the first day of school. One day he will be able to read all these words!

Back To School by Lori Staton is packed full of fun papers and elements for all your school time pictures.



I bought an album when Luke was a baby to use as an ABC album. Luke is in Kindergarten so it's time to start the ABC album. This cute bus was just perfect for *B* and there's a story to go with it.

Journaling on chalk board:
Luke’s first time to ride the bus home was quite and adventure. You were to change buses along the way. But, your first time, you didn’t change buses.

When the bus drive realized what had happened, she called mom and Aunt LaChelle was able to come and pick you up and take you home!

Here's a preview of Lori's Kit!



Go HERE for more previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment