I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Luke & Avery's Holy Land Adventure at VBS

This weekend I am scrapping photos taken last weekend of Luke and Avery and Nana (that's me) having a wonderful Holy Land Adventure at Vacation Bible School. I'm making an online album at Deco-Pages.com, my favorite digital scrapping website, telling all about the weekend. So far I have completed 5 LOs and still have many more shops that we visited to scrap and lots of singing and dancing in the marketplace, even a Roman solider to scrap...wow! Will take a while to get it all done, but here are the first ones completed today.

I immediately thought of Deb Ammerman's Hanukkah Kit to use in scrapping these special memories!
You can find Deb's kit here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=4







Journaling:
Five times we joined the Levi Tribe in synagogue school. The Rabbi was very kind. He taught us to say and even write some Hebrew words. We learned that the children of Jerusalem wrote on clay tablets. These are members of our tribal family writing on their clay tablets.





Journaling:
Avery paid 2 gold pieces for materials to make her placemat. The Weaver gathered supplies while you watched others making their mats. Luke and Avery both made very lovely mats like the children of Jerusalem made many years ago!



No comments:

Post a Comment