I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Creating Today with Princess Mouse by Jen Hanson (Jen's Treasures)



I had some darling photos of my little "Princess" granddaughter and this Princess Mouse kit by Jen Hanson just seem to say "Scrap Princess Avery" when I saw it.

Here's two fun LOs of Princess Avery!



Avery seemed quite please with her reflection in the mirror!



Avery loves to work puzzles and as a Princess you must hold onto your magic wand as you never know when you might need to create some magic!

Here's a preview of this adorable kit.



Click here to find Princess Mouse in the Deco-Pages Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment