I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Christmas Magic


Papa Miller and Miller sharing a "magical" moment during Christmas 2011.  Miller loves his Papa and shares something in common.  They both have (had in Papa's case) red hair.  Growing up DH's hair was a gorgeous dark auburn red and very thick.  Time will tell if Miller's hair is like Papa's or if he has "carrot top" red.  Either way, he will always be our precious little red-hair grandson.  Love this Moon and cherub element which was the inspiration for this LO.  "A Christmas Carol" is now available at Helen's New store HERE!


2 comments:

  1. That photo is so precious! Love the way you teamed it with the darling moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lovely little cherub he is too! I just love the lights in the background that seem to give him his own little halo. And they match up so well with the jewelled Christmas tree. What a precious memory this is.

    ReplyDelete