I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back Yard Wedding

"Time Began In A Garden"

I love this kit and what a fun QP freebie Helen has posted for us all HERE!
This is the first page of several I have to share using this wonderful QP!  A friend helped me plant the yard and lots of purple flowers for our new house getting ready for our daughter's backyard wedding.  I would have love to have had a Potting Shed during that time and even now, but didn't.  If I had here's one view that would have been seen through the window!



















I have more to post but I'm headed to get ready for my grandson's baseball game...so, back later with more!



1 comment:

  1. I can´t imagine a prettier view from the potting shed window or a better place for a wedding than a garden. The photo fits in perfectly to show the bride with her purple bouquet to her best advantage. What a lovely memory page this makes.

    ReplyDelete