I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Creating Today with Lacy Days by Ice Princess Scrapz



Love this photo of DH's mother and father taken when they were newly weds. Gotta love the tipped hats of the service men back then!

Lacy Days by Ice Princess Scrapz can be found here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=5



Recently scanned photos of my DH's mother...shown here are the years 1922-1952. The colored one in the center is my favorite.

Lacy Days by Ice Princess Scrapz can be found here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=5

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I really like how you've scrapped in layers to give depth to this page. It's marvelous work! Thanks for choosing my kit to present your treasured family photographs. Hugs and blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lajuana, you just keep amazing me with your God-given talent of creating such beautiful layouts. Oh yes, gotta love the tipped hat! What a wonderful layout for your family treasure box. Again, thank you for choosing my kit to showcase your family heirlooms.

    ReplyDelete